I can save a bookmark with “A” command but I cannot open the bookmarks page with “V” command. It says
“document directory is not readable”.
Running Process Monitor revealed that Lynx is trying to save lynx_bookmarks.html file in %USERPROFILE%\My Documents and that directory is a junction to %USERPROFILE%\Documents. Probably Lynx is confused with this and cannot read the file from there.
Open lynx.cfg and replace
- OpenGL hardware acceleration through remote X11 SSH connection
- GDB: How do I set current source file for list and break commands
- How To Create and Seed a Torrent (Ubuntu server, Transmission)
- GIT TF: Undo shallow pull and pull squashed changeset
- Lynx on Windows 7 and lynx_bookmarks.html file problem
- Old MacBook Overheating and Installation of Mac OS 10.4 on New Hard Drives
- Memory Alignment Of Structures and Classes in C++
- Align label and input vertically
- Google Test Framework and Visual Studio 2010
- Convex Hull
- Run a bash script with sudo, nohup and in the background
- Contact database with web interface – EVPO Members